Ohio Continuing Education COURSE
Navigating Ohio Agency Law
Agency relationships are at the very core of your role as a real estate professional.
A complete understanding of and compliance with Ohio agency law is critical to ensure clients are being properly served.
This course explores the duties and responsibilities of a listing and buyers' agents under Ohio law and the proper way to waive specific duties.
Course highlights include:
- Listing agent duties
- Buyer agent duties
- Waiving duties appropriately
- Express vs. implied agreements
- Appropriate use of the Consumer Guide to Agency Relationships
- Ageny disclosure statements
- Listing agreements; buyer agency agreements
- Potential conflicts of interest with dual agency